I aim to fit into my client’s operations – and see what elements and processes are not fitting right at all. An independent eye has the advantage of a fresh perspective, and can pinpoint steps to real, lasting transformation.
JMC Founder Jens Moeller
- 23 years of project experience.
- Trouble-shooter of 80+ clients, with 100+ projects in all.
- 6 years of line experience at one of the largest European Call Centre Outsourcing & BPO companies.
Jens has successfully helped companies in numerous sectors, including:
- TMT sector (Telecoms incl. Internet, Media & Technology).
- Professional Services & BPO.
- Retail Banking, Financial Services and Credit Card Providers.
- FMCG Retail & Mail Order.
- Local Government.
- Consumer Electronics.
- Automotive and Public Transportation.
Further past and present partners and clients:
- Local government bodies.
- Top 10 consultancies and boutique consultancies.
- Large professional services firms.
- Capital investors.
Jens’ book on the outsourcing of Customer Management, Call Center Extern (published by Deutscher Wirtschaftsdienst in 2000) was one of the first of its kind in Europe.
Jens is also one of the quoted authors in the German Ministry of Economics’ Call Centre Manual, a Best Practice guideline for companies and organisations on how to establish and operate call centres.
In his sought-after presentations, workshops and seminars, hundreds of participants have enjoyed Jens’s vital insights into organisational and personal performance.
Jens graduated with the highest German degree in Business Administration at Frankfurt Goethe-University (“Diplom-Kaufmann”) with high accolades. As a graduate, Jens’ passion for integrating various business approaches as part of effective and practicable concepts earned him the best thesis mark of his year.
Jens holds the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) title, awarded by the Institute of Consulting (UK) in association with the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes.
Jens is a native German speaker as well as a fluent speaker of English. He numbers French among the further languages in which he is happy to do business. Having lived and worked in London for 11 years, Jens moved to Munich in January 2016.